POCito Fornix is a kids’ version of the award winning Fornix helmet. The helmet is aramid reinforced, well-ventilated and equipped with a size adjustment system that makes it possible to customize the fit of the helmet to ensure it stays safe and comfortable in place. By applying aramid strings and molding them together with the foam liner, it was possible to develop a lightweight helmet while maintaining structural stability and a high level of protection.
Like all POCito products, visibility is a key safety criteria and the Fornix POCito comes in a bright fluorescent orange color and is equipped with reflective patches.
Item No. 10463
- In-mold helmet with EPS liner.
- Adjustable ventilation.
- Aramid bridge reinforcements for structural stability and dispersion of impact energy.
- Goggle vents evacuate steam from your goggles.
- Fixed goggle clip.
- Size adjustment system for a comfortable and safe fit.
- Reflective patches and reflective sticker kit for personal information.
- Color finish: matt
- Weight 400 g
Certification EN 1077-B, ASTM 2040
Sizes XS-S, M-L