The POCito VPD Air Vest + TRAX POC Edition works to enhance the safety of your child as they develop their skiing skills. The child-specific vest features a lightweight and breathable VPD Air Back protector that conforms to EN1621:2 Level 1 certification. The vest is constructed form a flexible and highly breathable mesh designed to enhance comfort.
A full-length front zipper makes it easy for kids to get the protector on and off, and a small chest pocket is included for the safe storage of the TRAX POC Edition GPS tracker.
The tracker makes it easy for you to keep track of your child’s location and can notify you in a range of potential danger situations.
As well as the standard TRAX GPS tracker features, the TRAX POC edition comes complete with a number of exclusive features designed specifically to enhance safety while skiing.
To make use of the tracker, it is necessary to download the accompanying smartphone app. For full instructions on how to use the tracker, visit snowtrax.io.
Standard TRAX Features
- Custom Geofences: Create custom geofences and receive alerts if the tracker passes the designated fence markers.
- Augmented Reality: AR makes it easy to quickly locate the tracker simply by using your smartphone camera. Simply panning the phone around until an indicator appears, showing the location of and distance to the tracker.
- Proximity Alerts: Create a safe zone that moves with you and receive alerts if the tracker leaves that zone.
Exclusive TRAX POC Edition features
- SOS: Allows user to send notification and location to multiple people in case of emergency
- Inactivity report: Notifications sent if tracker is inactive for a specified duration.
- Ski Maps: Identifies risk areas and allows users to be warned if tracker approaches.
- Topographic maps: Show location of tracker relevant to elevation to help locate faster and identify potential risks.
- Activity Data: Data including total distance covered; average and maximum speed; and total skiing and rest time is recorded by the device.
Item No. 20025
• VPD Air backplate conforms to EN1621:2 Level 1 certification
• Front chest pocket compatible with TRAX device (see TRAX POC Edition for more information)
• Ventilated mesh in back of vest
• Zipped front opening
• Hanger loop inside back collar