Precise fit, aerodynamic performance and function has been at the forefront of the Raceday collection and the Raceday Aero SS Jersey has been designed with optimized fabrics and a competition silhouette to improve aerodynamic efficiency. The 3D woven stretch fabric used on the shoulders has a dimpled fabric structure, whilst the back panel features a linear airflow construction, created together to improve aerodynamic performance by reducing a cyclist’s drag. The high-performance Jersey offers a combination of low weight, comfort and excellent moisture management. Constructed from highly breathable four-way stretch fabric the jersey provides optimal freedom of movement. A full-length YKK zipper and mesh panels under the arms also support enhanced ventilation and flexibility The jersey is constructed from UV-resistant material with silicon grippers at the hem and sleeves to ensure a precise ride fit. With reflective logo’s at the arm and back the jersey also provides enhanced safety and protection for varying light conditions. Three laser cut rear pockets for all ride essentials combined with a mobile phone pocket provide extra flexibility and ensure the jersey if functional as well as aerodynamically optimized.
Item No. 58050
- Strategically placed woven stretch 3D fabric with a dimpled surface for low drag
- Back panel aerodynamically optimized to support airflow from helmet
- Lightweight with a precise race fit for minimal drag
- Breathable 4-way stretch fabric
- Three rear pockets for nutrition and essential items
- Separate cellphone pocket with zip for extra security
- Full-length YKK zipper for enhanced flexibility and ventilation
- Reflective logo on the arm and back
- Silicon gripper at the hem to keep jersey in place
- UV resistant
Measure the circumference of your chest, waist, and hips for jerseys, jackets, and vests. Measure the circumference of your waist and length of your inseam for shorts, pants, and bibs.