Bib shorts are an intrinsic part of competition performance and the Raceday Aero Bib Shorts feature precise aerodynamic performance which has been designed to reduce the drag. The 3D woven stretch fabric used on the side panels have a dimpled fabric structure which has been created to improve aerodynamic performance by reducing a cyclist’s drag. The Raceday Aero Bib Shorts have dynamic properties and have also integrated stretch and compression fabrics to ensure an optimal fit and function. The compact structure of the fabric supports your muscles, which helps circulation and recovery, whilst the integrated stretch and flatlock seam construction provides the optimal level of comfort and flexibility. POC's unique silicone based VPDs chamois technology has been designed to bring a new level of performance to cycling bibs. The Raceday Aero Bib Shorts incorporate POC’s 3D shaped and seamless Contour chamois. The 3D molded and silicone based VPDs inserts have been strategically tapered and shaped to reduce vibrations and optimize an aerodynamic position on the bike, whilst also allowing for optimal airflow. The Bib Shorts have an 8cm elasticated leg ending for a secure fit and have a highly breathable and flexible suspender for enhanced comfort and feel. The bib shorts also feature a pocket in the rear mesh for small items and small reflective tabs on the rear to for improve rider visibility and safety.
Item No. 58140
- Side panel of woven stretch 3D fabric with dimpled surface for low drag
- Constructed with a stretch and compression fabric for an optimal fit and function
- Features POC’s advanced and innovative silicon VPDs Contour chamois
- 3D shaped seamless Contour chamois for optimized aerodynamic position
- 8cm elastic ending on the legs for comfort and to secure in place
- Pre shaped ride position for ultimate ride precision
- Fully flatlock seams for next to skin comfort
- Highly breathable mesh upper
- Elasticated suspenders for precise ride fit and comfort
- Pocket in the rear mesh to carry small items
- Reflective patches at the rear to enhance ride visibility
Measure the circumference of your chest, waist, and hips for jerseys, jackets, and vests. Measure the circumference of your waist and length of your inseam for shorts, pants, and bibs.