The Retina Big ski goggle features a supersize cylindrical lens to guarantee a very large field of view and support the clearest vision without distractions.
Clarity lens technology
We developed Clarity lens technology with optical industry leader Carl Zeiss. The Clarity lenses control the color spectrum for precision vision with improved contrast. Unique Spektris mirror coatings developed specifically to complement each Clarity lens base tins further enhance vision in a range of light and weather conditions.
The lenses ensure complete UV protection (UV400). The cylindrical lens sits an even distance from the face for a uniform visual experience.
Highly flexible frame
The ski and snowboard goggle features a soft, malleable frame to ensure flexibility in even the coldest conditions.
Triple-layer face foam with a fleece lining ensures a comfortable fit on a wide variety of face shapes. A silicone grip on the inside of the strap gives extra security against a helmet.
Item No. 40520
- Ski goggle with supersize lens
- Exceptional field of view
- Cylindrical Clarity lens
- Optical grade polycarbonate (PC) outer lens
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens
- Anti-scratch/Anti-fog treatment
- Triple-layer face foam
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- One Size
- Complete UV protection (UV400)
- clean the lens exterior gently under running water to avoid scratching;
- clean the frame with soapy lukewarm water;
- rinse the goggles gently and leave them to dry in the open air;
- once dry, polish the goggles with a soft cloth or the special microfiber wipe.
Do not clean with abrasive material. Important! At the start of every ski season or after a fall, check your goggles carefully for signs of damage (lens, frame, headstrap)If the goggles are damaged they must not be used, but must be replaced as their protective capacities could be impaired; failure to replace the goggles could lead to permanent damage to the eyes. If some part of the goggles is damaged, replace them with an original spare part at your local POC dealer.
It is advisable in any case to replace the goggles after 5 years of use, or after any significant impact.
Important! Never rub the inside of the lens; this reduces the efficacy of the anti - fog coating. Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning products that might compromise the goggles’ physical properties.
When not in use, it is recommended to store the goggles in their case in order to avoid scratching, keeping them far from sources of heat and direct sunlight, especially during transport.