Retina Clarity Comp
The Retina Clarity Comp has a soft PU mid-size frame with a triplelayer face foam for an optimal fit.
Race specific tints
The goggle comes with race specific tints, made of optical grade PC/CP that is anti-fog and anti-scratch treated to promote vision and resistance. The silicone grip on the inside of the strap makes sure they stay perfectly in place. Compatible with all Retina lenses. One race specific lens (Clarity Comp No Mirror lens) is included when buying the Retina Comp goggles.
Item No. 40516
- Clarity Comp lens with base tint maximized for contrast and competition
- Unique Spektris mirror coating
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated
- Triple-layer face foam
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- Complete UV protection (UV400)
What's in the box
One race specific lens (Clarity Comp No Mirror lens)
- clean the lens exterior gently under running water to avoid scratching;
- clean the frame with soapy lukewarm water;
- rinse the goggles gently and leave them to dry in the open air;
- once dry, polish the goggles with a soft cloth or the special microfiber wipe.
Do not clean with abrasive material. Important! At the start of every ski season or after a fall, check your goggles carefully for signs of damage (lens, frame, headstrap)If the goggles are damaged they must not be used, but must be replaced as their protective capacities could be impaired; failure to replace the goggles could lead to permanent damage to the eyes. If some part of the goggles is damaged, replace them with an original spare part at your local POC dealer.
It is advisable in any case to replace the goggles after 5 years of use, or after any significant impact. Important! Never rub the inside of the lens; this reduces the efficacy of the anti - fog coating. Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning products that might compromise the goggles’ physical properties.
When not in use, it is recommended to store the goggles in their case in order to avoid scratching, keeping them far from sources of heat and direct sunlight, especially during transport.