Retina Clarity introduces a new level of optical performance thanks to unique lenses produced in collaboration with industry leaders, Carl Zeiss.
Increased contrast and light
Clarity lenses have been developed with specific and highly advanced tints designed to enhance vision by increasing contrast and light. Unique Spektris mirror coatings have been engineered to complement each clarity lens base tint and are applied for three distinct weather conditions: sunny; partly sunny and overcast. Retina Clarity also has a soft PU mid-size frame with a triple-layer face foam for an optimal fit. The double lens is made of optical grade PC/CP and has the best anti-fog and anti-scratch treatment available to promote vision and resistance.
Item No. 40515
- Clarity lens base tint for all day, all mountain precision performance
- Unique Spektris mirror coating Optical grade polycarbonate (PC) outer lens
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated
- Triple-layer face foam
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- One Size
- Complete UV protection (UV400)
- clean the lens exterior gently under running water to avoid scratching;
- clean the frame with soapy lukewarm water;
- rinse the goggles gently and leave them to dry in the open air;
- once dry, polish the goggles with a soft cloth or the special microfiber wipe.
Do not clean with abrasive material. Important! At the start of every ski season or after a fall, check your goggles carefully for signs of damage (lens, frame, headstrap)If the goggles are damaged they must not be used, but must be replaced as their protective capacities could be impaired; failure to replace the goggles could lead to permanent damage to the eyes. If some part of the goggles is damaged, replace them with an original spare part at your local POC dealer. It is advisable in any case to replace the goggles after 5 years of use, or after any significant impact. Important! Never rub the inside of the lens; this reduces the efficacy of the anti - fog coating. Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning products that might compromise the goggles’ physical properties.
When not in use, it is recommended to store the goggles in their case in order to avoid scratching, keeping them far from sources of heat and direct sunlight, especially during transport.