The award-winning Skull Orbic Comp has been engineered with a unique approach to protection and meets the demands that come with higher speeds, more violent impacts and the repetitive violence caused by hitting gates. Skull Orbic Comp has a patent pending deflector panel with multi-impact EPP and POC’s VPD 2.0 compound in the front, which allows gates to be deflected with minimal energy transmission to the head.The deflector panel also protects the liner of the helmet, which maintains the integrity of the helmet and ensures it performs when you need it most; during a real crash.
Click here to find out more about the Skull Orbic Comp helmet
Item No. 10145
- Approved according to the FIS RH 2013 rule
- High performance PC/ABS outer shell.
- VPD layer in the front for maximum protection against repeated impacts.
- Aramid Penetration Barrier (APB) in front area.
- Multi-impact EPP liner.
- Comfortable LD foam lining, easily detachable for cleaning.
- Two interchangeable linings for size adjustment.
- Ear chambers designed for less effect on balance and hearing.
- Fixed goggle clip.
- Color finish: shiny
Sizes: XS-S, M-L, XL-XXL
Certified: EN 1077-A
Weight: 550 g
Helmet sizes are based on the circumference of your head. To determine the correct size, wrap a measuring tape around your head. Once you've determined the measurement, you can use the chart here as a guide.