Made with water and dirt-resistant fabric and including a backprotector, which is certified to EN 1621-2 level 1, the Backpack VPD Air Vest is the perfect compliment for shorter days on the trail or for riders who want minimal storage but maintain the protection of a backprotector. The unique twin-strap closure system provides a light and secure retention system, which also ensures that there is no restriction around the waist. A mixture of pockets give easy access to tools or food. A specific mobile phone pocket and compatibility with hydration systems tops off a minimalist backpack with a great deal of flexibility and protection. Explore the entire VPD Collection.
Item No. 20650
- Light, ventilated back protector vest with pockets (630g incl backprotector)
- Back protector, certified according to EN 1621-2 level 1 - Size medium (47cm long)
- Twin-strap closure system
- Tool pocket on the side for easy access
- Designed to work with hydration system - up to 3 litres
- Mobile phone pockets in the front and back and two mesh pockets for tools, tubes, food etc
- Water/dirt resistant fabric
SIZES ONE SIZE
CERTIFIED Back Protector CE – Certified (EN 1621 -2 level 1)
WEIGHT 630g including back protector
ARTICLE NUMBER 20650
Measure the circumference of your chest, waist, and hips for jerseys, jackets, and vests. Measure the circumference of your waist and length of your inseam for shorts, pants, and bibs.