The Super Palm Comp Jr glove is ideal for junior ski racers who need excellent protection, a precise fit and performance. The gloves are made with high quality goatskin for excellent feel and control and feature shock absorbing VPD 2.0 on the thumbs and back of the hand with additional padding on the fingers and knuckles. The gloves provide a high level of warmth and with a specially compressed Thinsulate insulation on the palm the glove also supports excellent grip and control.
Item No. 30015
- Gloves made with high quality goatskin
- Shock absorbing VPD 2.0 on the thumb and back of the hand
- Molded EVA padding on the fingers and knuckles
- Thinsulate insulation for comfort and warmth
- Special compressed Thinsulate insulation in the palm for better grip and control
- Neoprene cuff with velcro adjustment
- Polygiene anti-odor treated
Glove sizes are based on the circumference of your four knuckles. To determine the correct size, wrap a measuring tape around the widest part of the base of your fingers. Once you've determined the measurement, you can use the chart here as a guide.