The helmet that can speak for you when you can’t.
The next stage in the evolution of the Tectal Race trail and enduro helmet, the Tectal Race SPIN NFC gives extra support and the confidence that you are protected before, during and after an accident.
The helmet features twICEme® NFC, the first people on the scene of an accident can get the information they need in an instant, thereby assisting them and shortening lead times during an emergency. The twICEme® NFC can also be loaded with emergency contact numbers and other important information needed if something were to happen.
The Tectal Race SPIN NFC has all the standard features of the Tectal Race SPIN, including the trusted unibody shell construction, extended coverage zones around the temples and back of the head, and wind-tunnel-optimized ventilation.
A RECCO® Reflector keeps you searchable in the wilderness if things go wrong. Rescue services around the world rely on RECCO® radar reflection technology to scan large areas quickly as they search for lost souls.
Other features designed to keep you safe every time you’re out on the trails include an aramid bridge system that enhances the helmet’s structural integrity, and a reinforced EPS liner.
Details like a goggle clip give extra security when wearing the helmet with the Ora goggle, which is designed for a seamless fit to give extra protection for the face and head on every ride.
The Tectal Race SPIN features a simple and easy-to-use adjustment system so that any user can find a secure and comfortable fit. The helmet peak is also adjustable, so you can tailor your own protection from the sun or the rain.
Item No. 10513
- The helmet speaks for you: an NFC Medical ID tag stores your medical profile that can then be read easily and quickly by any first responder at the scene of an accident with any NFC-enabled smartphone.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to improve helmet strength
- Helmet integrated with patent pending SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads
- Highly ventilated using POC’s unique ventilation design
- Aramid bridge technology integrated with liner for enhanced structural integrity
- High performance PC shell covering more of the liner to improve safety and protection against sharp objects
- Simple and easy adjustment system for a perfect fit
- Precision straps molded into liner for extra comfort
- Goggle Clip
- Adjustable visor
- Recco reflector
twICEme NFC functionality requirements
Upload vital info
NFC write functionality required (most android phones, iPhone 7 or later running iOS 13 or newer)
Read vital info
NFC enabled smartphone (most android phones, iPhone 7 or later)
twICEme Technology: www.twiceme.com