Dedicated mountainbike helmet whether you are a trail or enduro enthusiast.
Tectal Race SPIN Features:
- Designed to provide more coverage at temples and back of head
- 360° size and strap adjustment system for the most precise and secure fit
- Includes an aramid bridge system for improved structural integrity and a reinforced EPS liner
- The unibody shell construction supports the integrity of the helmet while ensuring the weight remains low
- Tectal Race SPIN delivers lightweight, reliable protection that will keep you cool headed as you push your boundaries on the trail
- Tectal Race SPIN helmet is built on POC's whole-helmet approach to design and construction in order to deliver superior levels of comfort, fit and performance
Silicone Pad Technology System
- A silicone gel-like membrane inside the pad forms the basis of our patent-pending SPIN
- It is just one of POC's technologies that form our whole-helmet approach to POC design that we always take when creating head protection
With features from several of POC’s award-winning helmets, and a unibody shell construction first introduced in our groundbreaking Octal road helmet, the Tectal Race SPIN provides protection and ventilation on a previously unseen scale for mountain bike riders.
Item No. 10511
Trail dedicated mountainbike helmet designed to provide more coverage at temples and back of head.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to improve helmet strength
- Helmet integrated with patent pending SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads
- Highly ventilated using POC’s unique ventilation design
- Aramid bridge technology integrated with liner for enhanced structural integrity
- High performance PC shell covering more of the liner to improve safety and protection against sharp objects
- Simple and easy adjustment system for a perfect fit
- Precision straps molded into liner for extra comfort
- Goggle clip
- Adjustable visor
- Recco reflector