Stay protected whether riding trail or enduro with advanced, lightweight protection in the highly ventilated Tectal mountain bike helmet.
TECTAL ENDURO AND MOUNTAIN BIKE HELMET FEATURES
- Designed to provide more coverage at temples and back of head
- 360° size and strap adjustment system for the most precise and secure fit
- Includes an aramid bridge system for improved structural integrity and a reinforced EPS liner
- The unibody shell construction supports the integrity of the helmet while ensuring the weight remains low
- Tectal delivers lightweight, reliable protection that will keep you cool headed as you push your boundaries on the trail
PROTECTIVE ARAMID BRIDGES
- When looking for low weight in combination with a tough and durable structure, we added aramid in strategic locations just under the outer shell and molded it together with the foam liner material to ensure durability and protection. The unbreakable aramid weave bonds with the foam liner, adding a totally new structural stability. The concept was first launched in our trail mountainbike helmet Trabec.
- It is just one of POC's technologies that form our whole-helmet approach to POC design that we always take when creating head protection.
Item No. 10505
- EPS liner.
- Outer PC shell.
- Unibody shell construction.
- Aramid fiber grid for protection and durability.
- Designed to provide more coverage at temples and back of head.
- Size adjustment system.
- Adjustable visor.
- Recco reflector.
- Color finish: matte.
- XS-S: 320g
- M-L: 350g
- XL-XXL: 370g
CERTIFICATIONS EN 1078, CPSC 12.03, AS/NZ 2063:2008