On long winter rides, the extra warmth and protection from full-length bib tights makes a difference. Stay warmer and go further this winter with tights designed for the coldest rides.
Windproof and water-resistant material is used on the front of the bibs to protect against the elements. The tights are cut higher around the stomach to give extra coverage and warmth, and feature a wide gripper at the leg opening for a comfortable and secure fit.
Our VPDS Multi D pad features in the bibs. This pad blends our VPD material with silicone as we believe this is more effective at absorbing road vibrations than foam traditionally found in bib shorts.
Fully flatlock seams are included in the garment for next-to-skin comfort, and the upper body features highly stretchy mesh suspenders.
Reflective detailing including the POC logo feature on the bibs, helping enhance rider presence on the roads.
Item No. 58148
- Bib tights with wind and water protection
- Constructed with stretch fabric for optimal fit and function
- Windproof and water-resistant fabric at front
- Silicone VPDS Multi D chamois
- 4.5cm silicone gripper at bottom of leg for comfort and a secure fit
- Reflective patches at the rear
- Highly breathable mesh upper
- Fully flatlock seams for improved comfort next to skin
- Higher at front to give warmth to more of the body
Main fabric: 84% polyester, 16% elastane
Contrast fabric: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane