The Trabec Race MIPS is a well-ventilated in-mold helmet equipped with the patented MIPS system to reduce the rotational forces to the brain in the case of an oblique impact. Aramid fiber grid covers larger areas of the core for increased protection and the inner EPS core, reinforced with aramid filaments, is tough and resilient. The outer PC shell is constructed with the seams located in the least exposed areas.
Item No. 10502
- MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System)
- EPS liner
- Outer PC shell
- Designed to provide more coverage at temples and back of head
- Aramid fiber grid for protection and durability
- Size adjustment system
- Aerodynamic ventilation channel system with16 vent slots
- Adjustable visor protects your eyes from rain, sun, mud and tree branches
- Color finish: shiny
WEIGHT 350 g
CERTIFIED EN 1078, CPSC 12.03
Helmet sizes are based on the circumference of your head. To determine the correct size, wrap a measuring tape around your head. Once you've determined the measurement, you can use the chart here as a guide.