The CHPT3 x POC collaboration, which emerged from a history of unconventional and positive thinking, is as natural as the Devesa forest itself and forms a beautiful balance of design, form and function.
The Devesa print has been inspired by the 2,500 trees of the Devesa forest. This natural respiratory organ in Girona is also home to many of the world’s professional cyclists and CHPT3 and the bark bears a unique texture, with the number ‘3’ impossible to miss – the same number that directs the forward-focused story of the CHPT3 x POC collaboration.
The CHPT3 x POC collaboration is laid on the foundation of the Ventral helmet which sets a new benchmark for aerodynamic performance, safety and ventilation in a road bike helmet. Designed and created using feedback from professional riders in the EF education first, drapac p/b Cannondale Pro Cycling Team, it is the fastest and safest road bike helmet we have produced.
The Ventral’s design leads air through the helmet, instead of around it, which significantly reduces wake behind it and improves the helmet’s aerodynamic properties. The airflow zones also create superior ventilation and cooling which improve the overall performance of the helmet. To deliver on our mission POC helmets are all developed with our whole helmet concept at the center of our design process; using optimized materials throughout the helmet.
Item No. 10680
- Exclusive CHPT3 x POC Devesa print design
- Unique aerodynamic design optimized with CFD testing for enhanced aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence.Helmet integrated with patent pending SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads
- Accelerated airflow zones, inspired by the venturi effect, to reduce fluid drag.
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to innovative air-flow design.
- High-performance EPS liner with targeted and optimized density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity.
- Light-weight size adjustment system for a personalized fit.
- Easily adjustable precision straps molded into the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.
- Used and preferred by Cannondale – drapac Pro Cycling Team.