Aerodynamic performance, safety and ventilation do not need to come at the expense of each other. By using our whole-helmet approach to development, we have been able to deliver unparalleled levels of aerodynamic performance, safety and ventilation without compromise in the Ventral SPIN.
Taking inspiration from the Venturi effect, the helmet’s airflow zones allow the helmet to pass through the air with greater efficiency, making it faster. Residual air traveling around the helmet is managed by the 22° aero trailing edge, the perfect angle for minimizing turbulence, further improving aerodynamic performance.
By leading air through rather than around the helmet, its wake is minimized, while its ventilation and cooling properties are enhanced.
Other features of our whole-helmet approach include a fully wrapped unibody shell with an EPS liner for the ideal balance between weight and protection. SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), our patent-pending silicone pad technology; a lightweight adjustment system and an ergonomic precision strap provides a flexible, comfortable and secure fit.
Item No. 10636
- Unique aerodynamic design optimized with CFD testing for enhanced aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence.
- Helmet integrated with patent pending SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads
- Accelerated airflow zones, inspired by the venturi effect, to reduce fluid drag.
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to innovative air flow design.
- High performance EPS liner with targeted and optimised density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity.
- Light weight size adjustment system for a personalised fit.
- Easily adjustable precision straps molded into the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.
- Used and preferred by Cannondale – drapac Pro Cycling Team.
Helmet sizes are based on the circumference of your head. To determine the correct size, wrap a measuring tape around your head. Once you've determined the measurement, you can use the chart here as a guide.