Marketing Assistant Europe
POC is a Swedish company with a strong mission to protect lives and reduce the consequences of accidents for athletes and anyone inspired to be one. The Marketing Assistant will play a key role in spreading our brand mission, increasing brand awareness, executing go-to-market plans, and helping to expand our audience – to encompass a larger subset of cycling, mountain bike, snow sports and active lifestyle minded customers.
The person will play a critical role in the effectiveness of POC’s marketing efforts and will work closely with the Marketing Manager and greater marketing, brand and sales team. The position reports to the POC Marketing Manager Europe, who will provide support & direction. The role will be responsible to support the Europe Marketing Team in the day-to day business in Europe:
Marketing Coordination & Support
- Coordination and preparation of marketing materials
- Involved in production, review and distribution of divers marketing materials like product catalogues, Tech Books, etc.
- Coordination of the translations for 6 different languages (product copy´s, ads…)
- Support the marketing team on events (selectively), in the preparation process for events and in the day-to-day service for our Athletes (order processing…)
- Assist marketing team with retail marketing aspects, marketing tools, distribution and retail marketing activations
- Support the Marketing Manager and the local teams to process orders and monitor the progress and execution of our Retail Marketing Program
- Support the Marketing Manager and our Key Account Team to realize marketing campaigns with our most important e-tail partners (prepare campaign packages, crop images for specific needs…)
- Get an expert of our B2B platforms and support the Europe and global team in maintaining the systems to ensure we offer a great service to our customer (uploading Images, tagging of Metadata…)
Support the Management Team in maintaining a fun place to work. Participates as part of the Europe POC brand and marketing team, driving positive collaboration across departments.
Note: the employee may be requested to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties, subject to all applicable state and federal laws.
QUALIFICATIONS & DETAILS:
Position details: Full-time position with benefits
Reports to: Marketing Manager Europe
Location: Based in Salzburg
Benefits: Fitness-Studio, Lunch vouchers, parking garage subsidy, Products, …
For legal reasons, we are obliged to point out the minimum salary for this position according to the collective agreement 2021. However, our salary packages are based on current market salaries depending on your experience and skills.
Experience and Skills:
- Work experience in marketing or sports industry preferred
- Strong service mind, highly organized, efficient, helpful, proactive, and energetic
- Solid critical thinking, creative thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Basic skills in Photoshop and InDesign
- Passionate active cyclists, skiers or snowboarders and active-lifestyle-outdoor minded people preferred
- Fluent in English & German
- Passion for sports
If interested, please send us your complete application documents (including CV, photo, certificates) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org