Microsoft Dynamics AX IT Consultant
To extend our global IT team with this newly created position in Salzburg, Austria
Your area of responsibility
- You support the entire project lifecycle from implementation through to quality assurance, testing and roll-out within the global company
- You work in close cooperation with internal users and 3rd-party agents, you also record the department-specific requirements (functional and technical) and suggest and implement change requests.
- Link between the internal departments and external AX developers.
- Responsible internal AX Project coordination’s
- Coordinate and train the Key and End-users in AX
Your skill set
- Successfully completed a degree in computer science, business administration or a comparable qualification in the IT environment.
- Several years of project experience in an ERP system with a focus on finance
- Professional experience as a consultant, key user or IT manager Experience in (partial) project management is advantageous, also in an international environment
- Independent and responsible work
- Conceptual and analytical thinking skills
- High level of commitment and responsibility
- Enjoy working in a team
- Experience with business applications for order management, BI products and PLM are beneficial
- Project management methodology (ITIL) and first programming experience is desirable
- Profound knowledge of SQL and the Microsoft AX SDK.
- EDI-Interface deployment know-how
- High level analytical skills combined with a good understanding of business and commercial processes
- Diplomatic skill and strong advisory skills
- Flexibility and, depending on the project phase, international travel readiness up to 7 weeks per year
- Business fluent English
- Exciting challenges in a responsible position
- Great scope of design
- Innovative and dynamic work environment
- Full time 38,5h
- Workplace is Salzburg
If you are interested, please send your complete application (including CV, photo, certificates) by e-mail to: email@example.com