Digital Specialist EU
The Digital Specialist is an important position in the management and execution of POC’s online presentation and e-commerce performance. Candidates for this position need to have a deep understanding of consumer online engagement and revenue optimization strategies. This employee will be responsible for the day-to-day management, analysis and optimization recommendations for the POC Europe website and online store. Candidates for this position must be able to compile, analyze and draw conclusions in real-time to drive improved brand presentation and sales efficiency. The Digital Specialist will play an important role in the development of POC’s global e-commerce business unit and achieving the outlined targets. This position reports to the European Digital Manager.
- Ownership of day-to-day management of website content and consumer engagement performance on our Shopify platform
- Evaluate web audience analytics and merchandising performance, present optimization recommendations to European Digital Manager based on set KPIs like Conversion rate, Bounce Rate, Time on Page
- Support Digital Manager in developing and executing annual, monthly and weekly strategies to optimize website performance based on analytics and set KPIs
- Implement an A/B testing approach to gain greater insight into website strategies and tactics and present conclusions to the Digital and Brand Marketing group
- Evaluate trends in e-commerce analytics and vet potential partnerships to increase efficiency
- Assist Digital Manager in developing strategic direction for the POC e-commerce website to achieve revenue and channel goals
- Advise on customer buying behaviour trends and achievement of accurate demand planning
- Partner with Digital Advertising Specialist to ensure connectivity between web content and customer acquisition strategies
- Coordinate with Marketing Group on necessary assets for brand storytelling outreach, website campaigns and product presentation
- Coordinate with Marketing Group to drive connectivity between brand storytelling and product purchase opportunities
- Produce daily, monthly and annual web performance reports outlining optimizations made and recommendations on future performance drivers
- Support Digital Manager with inventory monitoring and execute on necessary stock shifts
- Partner with Advertising Specialist and SEO agency to make sure SEA and SEO agency work aligned
- Partner with our SEO agency to adapt SEO strategy following latest trends and updates
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or equivalent work experience.
Required: 1-3 years in analytics, merchandising or equivalent.
Preferred: 3+ year’s experience in analytics, merchandising or equivalent.
- Be part of a global player in the skiing, cycling and lifestyle industry
- Exciting challenges in a responsible position
- International environment, vivid atmosphere
- Full-time job (38,5 h/Week)
If interested, please send us your complete application documents (including CV, photo, certificates) via email: email@example.com