New position to complement our Brand & Content team in Stockholm.
Working directly under our Art Director the Graphic Designer will be responsible for the graphic output and implementation of POC graphic guidelines. The Graphic Designer will work across various media, both online and offline and be responsible for creating digital assets for social media as well as packaging, catalogues, adverts and the likes. The graphic designer is a very creative person with strong design skills.
Your area of responsibility
- Idea, sketch, & design: Digital – Consumer campaign assets, social content, ads, newsletters, content for pocsports.com, video editing.
- Idea, sketch, & design: Print – Ads, product packaging, stickers & tags, manuals, instore material, identity programs, presentations, workbooks, consumer catalogs, trade show materials
- Develop and implement the brand and graphic guidelines in all areas.
- Maintain production schedules and deadlines for digital/print assets.
- Maintain and organize files and project materials.
- The role does not require that you practise snow or cycling sports yourself, however it is required to learn and stay updated about our communities and what the different sports are all about.
Your knowledge & skills
- Excellent software skills: knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite programs (Illustrator, InDesign,
- Photoshop and Premier Pro/After Effects or similar is a must). Adobe XD, Figma or similar is optional
- Experience in graphic design and content creation within fashion, lifestyle, sports or retail.
- Knowledge and experience with high-end brands.
- Strong art and design skills including photography, typography, layout etc. in both digital and print environments.
- Knowledge within color printing & final art.
- Strong communication/storytelling skills. Ability to brainstorm and develop creative assets that combine branding, storytelling and commerce.
- Have a dynamic way of working. Be able to prioritize and re-evaluate work schedule, depending on internal requests and importance.
- Maintain calendar deadlines, detail-oriented and able to excel in a team environment.
- Sales and Marketing - Understanding of principles and methods for displaying, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration and sales methods.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Job requires being open to change and to considerable variety in the workplace. Be able to adapt to accommodate changes in marketing direction or company needs.
- Able to multi-task and withstand pressure in a fast-moving environment.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Displays maturity, good judgment, enthusiasm and personal motivation.
Required: Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, arts, communications, marketing or related field.
Required: Experience of working in a creative agency or in-house environment for a minimum of 3 years
Preferred: Experience of working with retail brands and/or sports categories.
- Exciting challenges in a creative position
- Great history and innovation of design
- Innovative and dynamic work environment
- Full time 40h
- Based in our Stockholm headquarters
POC, a leading manufacturer of helmets, eyewear, body armor, apparel and accessories in snow sports and cycling, was founded in 2005 in Sweden. With a mission to ‘Protect lives and reduce the consequences of accidents for athletes and anyone inspired to be one’ POC has a crystal-clear vision to provide optimized personal protection and safety through developing products of unquestionable quality and relevance.
If you are interested, please send your complete application (including CV, personal letter and portfolio) by e-mail to: email@example.com, add in the subject what role you are applying for.