New position to complement our Brand & Content team in Stockholm.
The Marketing Assistant will have a central role in the Global Marketing team and will work in close collaboration with the Marketing Coordinator and Global Brand Manager. The role requires a service minded person keen to support team members in a variety of tasks and situations.
The tasks will vary from easy to-do’s to advanced problem-solving and coordination.
The Marketing Assistant will also support the PR and Sports Marketing functions when needed.
Your area of responsibility
- Support the Marketing Coordinator and Global Brand Manager in the daily work in the Brand & Content team.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the team’s activities.
- Maintain a high level of sample organisation, storage and preparation for coming productions.
- Production coordination and administration for projects in the team
- Maintain production schedules and deadlines
- Help the global POC marketing team in the distribution of marketing assets
- The role does not require that you practise snow or cycling sports yourself, however it is required to learn and stay updated about our communities and what the different sports are all about.
Your knowledge & skills
- You’re service minded with a positive attitude and like to help people in your team.
- You’re solution oriented and like to come up with ideas on how to improve processes.
- Able to prioritse and keep focus in a fast-moving environment.
- Flexible character comfortable in a fast-paced workplace.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Speak and write English fluently.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Displays maturity, good judgment, enthusiasm and personal motivation.
Required: Education in marketing is preferred but for us a positive, can-do attitude is highest valued.
Preferred: Experience from working in marketing departments, PR showrooms, or other service-related workplaces
- Exciting challenges in a creative position
- Great history and innovation of design
- Innovative and dynamic work environment
- Full time 40h
- Based in our Stockholm headquarters.
POC, a leading manufacturer of helmets, eyewear, body armor, apparel and accessories in snow sports and cycling, was founded in 2005 in Sweden.
With a mission to ‘Protect lives and reduce the consequences of accidents for athletes and anyone inspired to be one’ POC has a crystal-clear vision to provide optimized personal protection and safety through developing products of unquestionable quality and relevance.
If you are interested, please send your complete application (including CV, personal letter by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org add in the subject what role you are applying for.
Application deadline is 15th of July.