Social Media And Community Manager
New position to complement our Brand & Content team in Stockholm.
The Social Media and Community Manager is responsible for a clear and consistent POC experience in all communication activities across social and community channels. The Social Media and Community Manager is also responsible for developing, providing and maintaining social media strategy and social media content strategies, community engagement, and social communication timelines in accordance with global campaign and GTM planning. This position will also contribute to the development of POC’s global marketing and communication strategy across all POC social and community channels.
The Social Media and Community Manager will navigate through social contexts locally and globally and explore platforms, technologies and trends. This individual will develop a mindset of how to work in this field in order to support everyone involved to work more effectively with social media and digital content. The Social Media and Community Manager knows what tactics, concepts, platforms and approaches to take to engage customers and add value to the organization.
This individual will also have a great understanding and have a big interest in the different communities where POC is active. The Social Media and Community Manager will have a great eye for storytelling, consumer engagement and overall user experience.
Your area of responsibility
- Build and nourish the POC community. Turn our consumers into fans and make them become our best ambassadors.
- Develop programs in accordance with global campaign and GTM planning to be activated across POC social media channels
- Own content calendars for each channel to support global communication programs
- Lead the strategic development of POC audiences across identified social media channels
- Contribute social media activation programs to global GTM plans and product roll outs
- Develop and own social media communication programs covering brand, technology and product focuses
- Coordinate with customer service teams to develop improved consumer experiences
- Evaluate and manage technology solutions for better customer experience across social media channels
- Develop KPI’s and measurables for social media and community efforts
- Regularly report to Marketing Leadership team
- Be the voice of POC across social media platforms
- Lead communication programs with inbound requests coming from customers through social media channels
- Coordinate with customer service teams on order and product-related requests
- Actively track and engage inbound customer social actions on a consistent basis
- Develop and create and post assets for each channel that are right for the media we’re in and the community we’re talking to. The content is based on the general campaign material.
The role does not require that you practise snow or cycling sports yourself, however it is required to learn and stay updated about our communities and what the different sports are all about.
Your knowledge & skills
- Innovation - Job requires creativity and alternative thinking to develop new ideas for and answers to marketing-related challenges and opportunities.
- Ability to brainstorm, contribute and develop creative concepts that combine branding and commerce.
- Communications and Media - Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Sales and Marketing - Understanding of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration and sales methods.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Displays maturity, good judgment, enthusiasm and personal motivation. Considers the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Job requires being open to change and to considerable variety in the workplace. Adapts well to accommodate changes in marketing direction or company needs.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Able to multi-task and withstand pressure in a fast-moving environment.
- A professional and positive attitude
- Verbal communication and presentation skills
- Writing and reporting skills
Education in marketing and social media.
Experience from working in a social media focused position for 3+ years.
Experience in concept, storytelling and content development. Strong planning and organizational skills.
Experience from working with retail brands and/or sports categories.
- Exciting challenges in a creative position
- Great history of innovation and design
- Innovative and dynamic work environment
- Full time 40h
- Based in our Stockholm headquarters
POC, a leading manufacturer of helmets, eyewear, body armor, apparel and accessories in snow sports and cycling, was founded in 2005 in Sweden.
With a mission to ‘Protect lives and reduce the consequences of accidents for athletes and anyone inspired to be one’ POC has a crystal-clear vision to provide optimized personal protection and safety through developing products of unquestionable quality and relevance.
If you are interested, please send your complete application (including CV, personal letter and portfolio) by e-mail to: email@example.com add in the subject what role you are applying for.
Application deadline is 15th of July.