POC warrants that all our products are fit for their intended use and free of manufacturing defects in material or faults due to poor workmanship. If you experience that your product is delivered with, or has developed a fault, please email us before returning any goods in order to avoid unnecessary postage fees.
For products bought at local retailers or e-tailers, please contact them directly when filing a warranty claim.
For products bought on the website, please fill out the warranty form below.
Full Warranty Policy
- POC Sweden AB warrants that the products are free of manufacturing defects in material and workmanship when it is delivered to our dealers.
- Unless otherwise stipulated by local law, this warranty is limited to one year from the date of purchase and is limited to the original purchaser.
- The warranty does not apply in the event of abuse, neglect, carelessness, using the product in any way other than is intended, replacement with any part or accessory other than original POC parts and products, attempt of reparation or modification unless expressly permitted in writing by POC.
- Corrosion and deterioration caused by material fatigue after extended use is not covered by the warranty.
- Proof of purchase is required with all potential warranty claims.
- This warranty takes precedence over any other agreements or warranties, general or special, expressed or implied and no representative or person is authorized to assume liability on behalf of POC in connection with the sale or use of this product.
- POC makes no other expressed warrantees or guarantees, except as otherwise specifically stated.
- POC waives all responsibility for any third party for consequences that might result from the use or handling of any POC product by any legal or natural person.