- Optimal shape for a wide field of view
- Optical grade polycarbonate (PC) outer lens
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated
- Triple-layer face foam
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- Clarity Comp lens from Zeiss for precise competition vision
- Spektris mirror coating supports unhindered vision
- High-density foam covers ventilation to minimise airflow at very high speeds
- Complete UV protection (UV400)
- Includes Extra Lens – Clarity Comp No Mirror
Designed for the very high speeds of downhill racing. Clarity Comp lenses, developed in collaboration with optical industry leaders Carl Zeiss, feature tints created to enhance contrast and vision for short periods of intensity, where nothing less than perfect sight will do.
The Fovea Mid features the renowned frame detailing of the Fovea and a toric lens to ensure maximum vertical and peripheral vision, but its shorter height compared to the Fovea creates a better fit for slightly smaller faces. High-density ventilation foam prevents too much airflow at very high speeds, providing unparalleled competition vision. A soft-coated PU frame and triple-layer foam conforms to the face and remains flexible in even the coldest temperatures, meaning this ski and snowboard goggle is suitable for use even in deepest winter.
Unique Spektris mirror coatings are tuned to complement and enhance the properties of Clarity lenses for optimal vision.
Clarity Comp is designed specifically for the unique demands of competition, enhancing contrast for optimum focus.
What's in the box?
A soft goggle pouch is included with purchase
Includes Extra Lens – Clarity Comp No Mirror
Item No. 40409
When not in use, it is recommended to store the goggles in their case in order to avoid scratching, keeping them far from sources of heat and direct sunlight, especially during transport.