- Lightweight ripstop outer fabric and tightly woven taffeta lining. Both in 100% Nylon
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment
- T-Core Fill synthetic loose-fiber insulation
- Narrow fitted jacket that follows your body shape with snug sleeves to maximize freedom of movement
- Hood fits snugly for extra warmth
- YKK Reversed Coil© center front zipper
- Double zip sliders/pullers on center front zip so it can be opened from both ends
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Hanger loop inside neck
- Reflective POC badge
- Elastic binding on bottom sleeve and around hood
- Draw cord adjustment at bottom hem for a snug fit
Designed for an active lifestyle, the coat is equally suited to use in the city as it is in the mountains or while out riding. Cut to heighten freedom of movement, the jacket provides light insulation for any activity.
Featuring a lightweight ripstop fabric on the outer, the M’s Liner Jacket provides the durability necessary for active use. A fluorocarbon-free DWR (durable water repellent) treatment offers protection from light showers of snow or rain.
Featuring our T-Core Fill insulation, this down-like synthetic loose-fiber insulation gives as much warmth as down but, unlike down, continues to insulate even when wet.
Shaped to enhance freedom of movement, the jacket has a narrow fit that follows the body shape. Snug sleeves and hood ensure a full range of movement is easy while keeping you warm.
The front zip can be opened from either end, making it easy to adjust your ventilation while on the go. Other features of the jacket include reflective details to the front and rear that help keep you seen in low light.
Item No. 51062