- Constructed using a multi-layer DWR treated Nylon with 10 000 mm water column
- Synthetic padding containing loose fibers that combines the superior insulation properties of down with the water resistance of synthetic, remaining warm even when wet
- Easy care padding – retains its loft after wash and tumble dry
- Reinforced shoulder areas for durability when carrying skis
- Pre-bent sleeves for increased freedom of movement
- Adjustable and helmet-compatible hood with reflective POC logo
- Zipped gussets with laser-cut ventilation holes on the collar for better control of airflow and breathability
- Ski-pass pocket inside side pocket
- 2-way front zip
- All zippers are easily operated while wearing gloves
- Roomy Mesh pockets inside jacket to carry your stuff
- Velcro at bottom of sleeve for width adjustment
- Elastic cuff for extra warmth
- Elastic drawstring at bottom for hem adjustment
- Tone in tone embossed POC logo on the bottom rear side of the jacket
Product Description_TECHNICAL FEATURES
The innovative synthetic insulation uses loose fibers for down-like feel and warmth. It also has a high loft and remains warm even in wet conditions. It is easy to care for, retaining its loft after washing and tumble drying.
A true winter coat, all zippers are easily operable while wearing gloves. Pre-bent sleeves offer improved freedom of movement, while large mesh pockets have room for goggles, gloves and more. A secure ski-pass pocket is positioned to ensure passing the barriers before the ski lifts is always easy.
The adjustable hood with reflective logo provides protection from the elements and improves visibility. The hood is large enough to be used with a helmet, giving functionality both on and off the slopes.
The padded parka provides lightweight and warm insulation. Practical features include reinforced shoulders for durability when carrying skis, and zipped gussets with laser-cut
ventilation on the collar, to give the wearer more space and better temperature control around the neck.
Item No. 51080