Fovea Clarity Comp
Reach new heights of optical performance with the Fovea Clarity Comp. Developed specifically for use in intense competition settings, Clarity Comp lenses feature highly advanced tints designed to enhance contrast and control light to provide perfect vision on every competition run.
Developed by optical industry leaders Carl Zeiss, Clarity Comp lenses control the light spectrum to support intense focus over short periods. With different lens tints available for various weather conditions, the Fovea Clarity Comp supports those reaching their best in competition.
With a frame and lens shape designed in collaboration with POC Team athlete Aaron Blunck, the Fovea Clarity Comp benefits from maximal vertical and peripheral vision. The soft frame and triple-layer foam ensures a comfortable and secure fit on any face, giving flexibility and comfort in even the coldest conditions.
Learn more about CLARITY
WARNING: This product is included under the Prop 65 disclaimer. Read more here.
Item No. 40440
- Clarity Comp lens with base tint maximized for contrast and competition
- Unique Spektris mirror coating
- Designed for a large field of view
- High density ventilation padding prevents too much airflow inside the goggle at very high speeds.
- At lower speeds, airflow may be stopped entirely, increasing the chances of fogging.
- Includes spare Clarity Comp lens for low light condition
- Triple layer foam for comfort
- Anti-fog treatment
- Anti-scratch treatment
- Lens shape: Spherical/TORIC lens