- Clarity Comp lens with base tint maximized for contrast and competition
- Unique Spektris mirror coating
- Designed for a large field of view
- High density ventilation padding prevents too much airflow inside the goggle at very high speeds.
- At lower speeds, airflow may be stopped entirely, increasing the chances of fogging.
- Includes spare Clarity Comp lens for low light condition
- Triple layer foam for comfort
Clarity Comp lenses, developed in collaboration with optical industry leaders Carl Zeiss, feature tints created to enhance contrast and vision for short periods of intensity, where nothing less than perfect sight will do. Unique Spektris mirror coatings have been engineered to complement each Clarity Comp lens base tint and are applied for three distinct weather conditions: sunny; partly sunny and overcast.
The Fovea frame delivers a large field of view, and a high-density foam covers the ventilation to reduce airflow inside the goggle at the very high speeds reached while downhill racing, giving unparalleled competition vision.
Clarity lenses are for skiers and snowboarders who demand all-day precision and performance. Created with input from elite skiers, all Clarity lenses have been developed so you can see snow like never before.
Unique Spektris mirror coatings are tuned to complement and enhance the properties of Clarity lenses for optimal vision.
Clarity Comp is designed specifically for the unique demands of competition, enhancing contrast for optimum focus.
When not in use, it is recommended to store the goggles in their case in order to avoid scratching, keeping them far from sources of heat and direct sunlight, especially during transport.
Item No. 40440
Lens shape: Spherical/TORIC lens
Complete UV protection (UV400)