- Extremely ventilated bib shorts
- Designed to be worn under trail apparel
- Extra ventilation makes these bibs ideal for indoor training
- VPDS Catalyst pad
The bibs feature our VPDS Catalyst pad, a seam free pad ideal for every ride. The pad includes our VPDS silicone inserts, for extra comfort and vibration absorption.
A very lightweight mesh material is used over the entire bib shorts making these ideal for use under typical trail clothing, or for a home training session. Ventilation is further heightened with a special perforated elastic on the leg grippers.
Ventilation is maximized over the entire bib shorts thanks to an exceptionally ventilated mesh fabric.
Highly elasticated, the suspenders give a precise, secure and comfortable fit.
Small storage pockets feature on the lower back and on the thighs, giving secure options to store small pieces of kit, or extra energy bars.
This seam free pad features 3D molded VPDS silicone inserts with tapered edges for maximum comfort, particularly on longer rides. The chamois also gives extra support in the frontal area.
An airflow liner maximizes ventilation in the shorts, helping you stay comfortable on long rides.
Mens Catalyst VPDS pad
1. Silicone based VPDS inserts for reduced vibration and anatomic support
2. Seamless design for comfort and support
3. Perforated base layer for maximum ventilation
4. Bacteriostatic properties, which will keep your pad fresh over a longer time
Item No. 52850