Fovea Clarity Comp
A competition goggle designed for the very high speeds of downhill racing.
Tints created to enhance contrast and vision
Clarity Comp lenses, developed in collaboration with optical industry leaders Carl Zeiss, feature tints created to enhance contrast and vision for short periods of intensity, where nothing less than perfect sight will do. Unique Spektris mirror coatings have been engineered to complement each Clarity Comp lens base tint and are applied for three distinct weather conditions: sunny; partly sunny and overcast.
Large field of view
The Fovea frame delivers a large field of view, and a high-density foam covers the ventilation to reduce airflow inside the goggle at the very high speeds reached while downhill racing, giving unparalleled competition vision.
Item No. 40440
- Clarity Comp lens with base tint maximized for contrast and competition
- Unique Spektris mirror coating
- Designed for a large field of view
- High density ventilation padding prevents too much airflow inside the goggle at very high speeds.
- At lower speeds, airflow may be stopped entirely, increasing the chances of fogging.
- Includes spare Clarity Comp lens for low light condition
- Triple layer foam for comfort
- Anti-fog treatment
- Anti-scratch treatment
- Lens shape: Spherical/TORIC lens
- Complete UV protection (UV400)
- Clean the lens exterior gently under running water to avoid scratching;
- Clean the frame with soapy lukewarm water;
- Rinse the goggles gently and leave them to dry in the open air;
- Once dry, polish the goggles with a soft cloth or the special microfiber wipe.
Do not clean with abrasive material. Important! At the start of every ski season or after a fall, check your goggles carefully for signs of damage (lens, frame, headstrap)If the goggles are damaged they must not be used, but must be replaced as their protective capacities could be impaired; failure to replace the goggles could lead to permanent damage to the eyes. If some part of the goggles is damaged, replace them with an original spare part at your local POC dealer.
It is advisable in any case to replace the goggles after 5 years of use, or after any significant impact.
Important! Never rub the inside of the lens; this reduces the efficacy of the anti - fog coating. Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning products that might compromise the goggles’ physical properties.
When not in use, it is recommended to store the goggles in their case in order to avoid scratching, keeping them far from sources of heat and direct sunlight, especially during transport.